SAINT AR 15
SAINT AR 15.
Put your money where it matters — the SAINT® rifle from Springfield Armory® offers an outstanding value in an AR-15 with top-tier components selected for rugged dependability and relentless performance. M-Lok® compatible and chambered in 5.56 NATO, the SAINT rifle comes in two configurations — because this is America and we like choices.
One model features a pinned, picatinny railed gas block and includes a Springfield Armory low-profile flip-up front sight. The other has an A2-style front sight and pinned gas block. Both rifles are lightweight at 6 lbs., 11 oz. and feature an upgraded trigger.
Whether you’re in the market for a formidable self-defense weapon or a plinking pleasure piece, our SAINT rifle fits the bill without breaking the bank.
Representing everything a defensive carbine should be, the SAINT® is the ultimate refinement of a time-tested design. Chambered for 5.56 NATO, the rifle comes equipped with everything you need, and nothing you don’t. From their M-Lok® handguards to upgraded triggers to the Accu-Tite™ receiver tensioning system, the SAINT® is ready to deliver.
Stay prepared in the field with the Springfield Armory Saint AR15 5.56x45mm NATO Rifle. This 5.56x45mm caliber firearm features a picatinny pinned gas block with a 30+1-round capacity. The 16-inch CMV Melonite® barrel is complemented with a nickel-boron coated GI trigger, Mil-Spec Forged 7075 T6 aluminum receivers and low profile, adjustable flip-up sights.
- 16-inch CMV Melonite® barrel
- BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod O 6-position stock with a BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 3 grip
- 56x45mm NATO caliber
- Powered by a direct impingement mid-length, picatinny pinned gas block with a 30+1-round capacity
- Mil-Spec Forged 7075 T6 aluminum upper and lower receiver with a type III hardcoat anodized finish
- BCMGUNFIGHTER™ PMCR, M-Lok® handguard
- Nickel boron coated GI trigger
- Low profile, adjustable flip-up sights